Hydrafacial MD® is a patented multi-step customizable treatment that cleanses, extracts, hydrates, and protects with super serums made of nourishing ingredients to create an instantly gratifying glow.
The patented 3-step serum delivery system works for all skin types and is making headlines
STEP 1: CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
STEP 2: EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
STEP 3: FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with a customized blend of serums containing vital nutrients, antioxidants, and peptides to maximize your glow and protect against free radicals.
Is Hydrafacial MD® RIGHT FOR YOU? WHAT DOES IT TREAT?
Hydrafacial MD® is suitable for all skin types and addresses a range of skin concerns.
- Treat Fine Lines + Wrinkles
- Gain Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Skin Tone + Vibrancy
- Improve Skin Texture
- Treat Brown Spots
- Treat Oily + Congested Skin
- Reduce Visibility of Enlarged Pores
– Hydrafacial MD® was crowned the most popular beauty treatment of 2019, according to Yelp, with one performed every 15 seconds worldwide.*
– In recent years there is an increasing trend towards natural, radiant skin and a ‘no make-up’ look.
– Hydrafacial MD® is a favorite with brides, celebrities and the girl-next-door alike before events to achieve a radiant healthy glow.
– Hydrafacial MD®’s unique patented vortex technology exfoliates, vacuums out pores, delivers painless extractions, while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
Hydrafacial MD® treatments can be highly personalized based on your individual skin concerns and goals. Customization options include boosters, LED light therapy, HydraFacial Perk™, Lymphatic Drainage, custom plans and combination with other treatments.
- Glytone: Improves the appearance of skin surface and texture gently, without irritation.
- Clarifying: Exfoliate and target congestion, leaving skin looking and feeling smoother.
- Vita C: Minimize the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation to rejuvenate skin and create a smoother, brighter tone and complexion.
- J.Lo : Deliver an even, glowing complexion.
- Chrono Peptide: Boosts skin firmness and recharge overall skin health.
- LED Light Therapy
– BLUE LIGHT LED THERAPY kills the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria responsible for most acne breakouts. The P. acnes bacteria releases porphyrins as a part of its normal metabolic pathway. When porphyrins absorb light in the blue wavelength range, free radical damage is produced, and this destroys the bacteria.
– RED LIGHT LED THERAPY reduces signs of aging by multiple cellular mechanisms, including by stimulating fibroblast cells to produce collagen.
- HydraFacial Perk™
- A quick and comfortable at-home treatment to be combined with Hydrafacial MD® that addresses specific concerns around eyes and lips.
- Lymphatic Drainage
- This additional optional step involves using the Hydrafacial device to perform a gentle massage that encourages lymphatic circulation and detoxification for reduced puffiness and overall treatment efficacy enhancement.
Select from the following:
– Signature Hydrafacial MD® A basic Hydrafacial MD® to detoxify, rehydrate, rejuvenate and protect. This treatment involves deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration and the infusion of nutrients into your skin.
– Hydrafacial MD® Acne
A 5 step process to detoxify, rehydrate, rejuvenate and protect + the use of Blue LED light. The Blue LED light kills acne causing bacteria.
– Hydrafacial MD® Spot Correct
A multi-step process. Detoxify, rehydrate, rejuvenate, and protect + the use of Britenol(R) to treat brown spots and discolorations.
-Hydrafacial MD® Brighting
A multi-step process. Detoxify, rehydrate, rejuvenate, and protect + Dr. Obagi’s Brightalive Booster + the use of Red LED light.
-Hydrafacial MD® Anti-aging
A Signature Hydrafacial MD® + the use of either DermaBuilder(R) or Hydrafacial MD® CTGF Growth Factor Booster + the use of Red LED light.
-Hydrafacial MD® Ultimate
– Treatment Combinations
– Hydrafacial MD® can be combined with other skincare procedures like chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or laser therapy to enhance results and comprehensively address multiple skin concerns.
What is a Hydrafacial MD®?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes to address a variety of skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, congested pores, oily/acne-prone skin, and a dull complexion.. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation.
How does Hydrafacial MD® work?
The HydraFacial treatment uses a patented Vortex-Fusion® technology and handheld device with different attachments to remove dead skin cells and extract impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is Hydrafacial MD® good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial MD® treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test. Hydrafacial MD® is suitable for teens as long as we have parental consent and generally safe for pregnant and nursing women.
How long does the treatment take?
HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes for a Signature Hydrafacial MD® , but may take up to 90 minutes for an Ultimate Hydrafacial MD® including lymphatic drainage.
Is there any downtime?
No, you may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment but many of our clients love their results so much they prefer to go makeup-free for a while some individuals may experience mild redness, but this usually subsides within a few hours.
Does a Hydrafacial MD® treatment hurt?
The Hydrafacial MD® process is soothing, gentle, and generally painless.
What results can I expect and how long will they last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer.
How many treatments will I need?
Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results. Generally one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. However, recommended frequency of treatments may vary depending on your skin concerns and goals. Fab’s Silver and Gold memberships are good options for those on a monthly plan.
How should I prepare for my Hydrafacial MD® treatment?
Please arrive with clean skin and avoid using any harsh exfoliants or retinoids for a few days leading up to the treatment.
What are Hydrafacial MD® Boosters?
Take your skin care to the next level with Hydrafacial MD® Skin Boosters. These are specially formulated serums used during the treatment that can be customized to address specific skin concerns and provide additional benefits according to your needs.
Can I combine Hydrafacial MD® with other treatments?
Yes, we can combine Hydrafacial MD® with procedures such as chemical peels and laser treatments to enhance overall results and effectively address specific skin concerns.
Call (281) 819-1565 to book a Hydrafacial appointment at Fab Med Spa or schedule an appointment online.
or Contact Us for a Free Consultation